Tuesday 3 March 2015

Gen 1, Chapter 7: Birthday and a new arrival.

What are you two doing?

Sara: Celebrating.

Celebrating what?

Sara: The birth of my baby boy.


Wait, i know what that little cheer means.

Sara: have you got any objections?

Wouldn't you rather wait a bit?

Sara: Too late.


Don't come crying to me when you are all stressed out and your needs are low.

Sara: I won't.

Mmm we'll see about that.

 Sara: OMG! theres walls!



Yeap. Since you have a baby now and another on the way. I used the little bit of money you had.

Sara: Told you we could afford it.

Actually $800 doesn't get you much. J looks happy about it anyways.

Sara: or maybe hes happy with the family hes got.

Could be. Could be.


Ahh i love watching the bumps grow.

2nd trimester.

Sara: You're going to be a big brother soon Gideon.



Any names planned for this one?

Sara: Not yet. plenty of time to decide.

Not so plenty. I mean time goes fast its almost Gideons birthday.

Sara: I know. I wonder who he will take after.

Just have to wait and see.


A few weeks passed with the same old routine: sleep, eat, feed and play with Gideon then back to sleep. Until the day came where Gideon aged up into a child.


Gideon Gills.
Bookworm.
Social butterfly.


Not long after Gideons birthday Sara went into labor this time she does not look at all happy.



That was until she looked into the eyes of her beautiful little girl Viola Gills.



Sara: My perfect little family.




No comments:

Post a Comment