Friday 27 February 2015

Gen 1, Chapter 6 - A new mouth to feed.

Well J, since Sara is at work how about we hit the gym?

J: Lets go!

Someones excited.


J: I need to work on my body. You know being an athlete and all.

Mmm hmm. Get working out then.


J: I'm bored of this now. I want to do something else.

Ahh you and your noncommitment.

J: I want to throw some punches.

You want to start a fight. here?

J: No..


Oh right yeah. of course the punching bag. You know it's getting sort of late. Sara will be home soon i don't want her to be alone when she goes into labor.

J: *grumbles*

I guess she had a hard day at work. We'll let her sleep. We should go fishing and sell what you catch for a roof over your heads.


J: I don't mind it.

Sure you don't, but she does. there's a fishing spot to the edge of the lot. Then you wont be far.



Caught anything?

J: just an apple and this little guy.


Hmm keep trying for another hour. Then we'll call it a night.

J: Your the boss thingy.

Any luck? 

J: Just a couple of more small ones not alot.

Hmm. Looks like Sara has gone back to sleep. You should get some too.

Sara: Uhh J. I think it's time.

J: but i don't want to go to school.

Sara: Huh...

That's weird. J get up the baby is coming!

J: what now?!

Yes now!

J: OMG! what do i do? WHAT DO I DO?


Take her to the hospital!


Sara: Hey creeper. How is this for an heir? It's a boy!

Nice start! What did you name him?



Sara: His names Gideon. Isn't he adorable.

Very. Now lets just wait for the constant crying.

Sara: It's going to be worth it.

Indeed it is freaky geeky. Indeed it is.









No comments:

Post a Comment