Thursday 26 February 2015

Gen 1, Chapter 4 - Proposal and a wedding.


I was wondering where you two had wondered off to.

Sara: Mmm...I wanted to be someplace comfortable for this.

For what exactly?

Sara: This....I know we had just started dating J.

J: Huh?

Sara: I want you to help me with my legacy and be the father of my heirs.
So.... Will you marry me?

Eeeekkk....Too soon Sara!

J: I would love too. Yes ofcoure i will marry you.


Sara: Really?

I can't believe it. You make a non commitment person commit. You are a pure genius Sara!

Sara: Well duh. Now how about some gummybear pancakes.

Still no money. So how are we having this wedding?

Sara: Well i don't really know anyone for a big wedding.
Besides its too expensive. Maybe just a small quiet one.

As you wish geeky. Shall we do this now?

Sara: It does not take a genius to figure this one out.

So that's a yes then?

Sara: DUH!

Ok smart alec. Lets do this.




Now this legacy can really begin. Hey where are you two going now?

Sara: Its our wedding day where do you think.

I don't know where?



Oh i see. I'll just leave you two alone.

Sara: It will be better when i have walls and a roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment