Thursday 26 February 2015

Gen 1 Chapter 3 - Best date ever!


Well good morning Freaky geeky. Up already?


Sara: Yep just gotta have something to eat then i'm asking J for a date.

Hopefully it goes alot better today.



Sara: When can i start eating the good stuff like pancakes?

When you have earned the money for a cooker.

Sara: I really want gummybear pancakes now.

Your going to have to wait then. Now come on lets get this date out the way.

Sara: Ok. We're meeting at the park in 5 minutes.


Sara: Hey there Rocky.

J: You can stop with the whole Rocky thing now.

Sara: I have something for you.


I'm sure he is supposed to give you the rose.

Sara: Stop being so old, so traditional.

J: Wow a girl has never given me a rose before.

Sara: Hey look a flying pig!

Hes not going to fall for that one.


Oh you sneaky geeky.

Sara: You taste like strawberries.

J: That was unexpected.

Sara: As in a burnt pancake way or a delicious gummybear pancake way?

J: Definitely gummybear.

Sara: Well you can have more if you want.

J: I would like it more than a fat kid loves cake.

Sara: First you have to be my boyfriend.

J: Sure now wheres my kiss.

Sara: First i need a picture for Simbook.


J: Now?

Sara: Whats the rush Rocky?

J: You tricked me!

Sara: Nah, just playing with you.



Well i'm impressed.

Sara: Hate to say i told you so but... I TOLD YOU SO!



No comments:

Post a Comment