Thursday 26 February 2015

Gen 1, Chapter 2: Changing minds.


Ok i think that is enough programming for today. How about we go and explore the town before you do some damage to the computer or yourself.


Sara: Hey! whats that supposed to mean.

Nothing, Nothing. Just don't try to cram everything in today. Now come on where should we go first?

Sara: Somewhere with a toilet. I'm about to burst.

The gym is next door. Maybe we can find you a nice husband there too.

Sara: The gym! I have never stepped inside a gym in my life. I don't fit in there!

You've only just been created so obviously you have not been to one yet. Now move.

Sara: I wish you made me a child.

And how do you think that would work out with this legacy? Now i'm making us travel you have no choice.

Sara: Fine, What ever.

Better?

Sara: Ahhh! much better.


Good. Now let me just look for a suitable mate for you....hey where you go.


Oh i see. Who is your friend?

Sara: Who this guy? hes cute right?

What ever tickles your fancy.

Sara: Tickles my fancy? Don't be so silly that's not even a sentence.


Well i just said it so it is.

Sara: and you say i'm the childish one.

You are now will you tell me who this guy is?

Sara: Ok, ok. Don't get twisted up. His name is J Huntington...the 3rd.

And do you think hes suitable?

Sara: Well he don't like commitment but..

Then it's a waste of time Sara.

Sara: BUT i think i can change his mind let me just reel him in.


Thats how you plan to change his mind? Stop before you hurt yourself.

Sara: No i can do this.

Oh please! you got more of a chance to see a pig fly!

Sara: Just watch.

You got 30 minutes then we are looking for someone else.

Sara: So how you doing Rocky?

J: Uhh fine. Are you ok you look like you was struggling a bit then.

Sara: Me? I don't struggle with anything. I was just making sure it was safe for people.



Oh brother!

Sara: I bet your muscles are super hard.

Worst pick up line ever.

Sara: I don't see you doing any better so zip it!

Touchy missy.
Sara: Can i just...Ahh you smell nice.



J: What?

Sara: Nothing. So you wanna go out sometime?

J: Sure thing dollface.



Wow. Im proud of you.

Sara: No one can resist my geeky charm.

Ofcourse not. Say your goodbyes it's midnight and you need to eat.

Sara: Uhh i got to go Rocky. I'll call you.

J: No rush.

Looks like hes still not onboard with this.

Sara: All i n good time my little geeky creeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment