Friday 27 February 2015

Gen 1, Chapter 5 - Incomming arrival.


Uhh why are you up this early you have work in the morning.

Sara: Just peeing on a stick.

Wait, What?
Sara: Woohoo my heir is on it's way.

How about we have more than one possible heir.

Sara: Sure, whatever. Just look at the hunk i get to share a family with.

Right...Go back to bed you got work in the morning.




Today's the day. You go to work for the first time.

Sara: All it means to me is a cooker for gummybear pancakes.

J: Something other than cereal yum!


Alright off to work both of you.



Sara: Oh yeah i got a cooker, Oh yeah!

Your more happy over a cooker than having a bun in the oven?

Sara: Yes and no. If you think of it logically...

Oh dont try and school me missy.

Sara: With a cooker i can cook proper meals for my little plum.

Yeah yeah.

Sara: Scrambled eggs you, you just don't know know. 
How i i, i just want to eat you.

Its 7am and your singing to scrambled eggs?

Sara: That's cause i can finally make food.

Mmhmm. Well just look at that bump on you.

Sara: Yep, just hope i don't pop while at work.



Your only in your second trimester Sara.

Sara: but look how big i am.

Its not that big.

Sara: easy for you to say. your not the one carrying the extra weight.

Oh quit whining child.



Someone had a good day at work.

Sara: I got promoted. Which means more money, and you know what that means.

Enlighten me.

Sara: i get walls and a roof!

Eh, will have to see how much J fetches home.

Sara: But i got promoted.

Yes. but 800 is not going to get us far.

Sara: I want my walls and roof now!

Well your just going to have to wait.

Sara: I'm doing as you ask and you can't even give me a roof over my head.

Hey i'm just the observer the builder. You have to make the money yourself.

Sara: You and your stupid rules!

Maybe i can get you a computer instead.

Sara: .....

Oh stop being so childish Sara.



Well good morning soon to be mother. Are you happier this morning?

Sara: Hmph...

Will you stop. There was not enough money to even buy a computer for you.

Sara: Lalalalala.

Gah! Feeling tense J? I can help you with that. Maybe put Geeky here out of her stinking mood too.
J: How?

Just do as i say.

J: Oh i see.

Sara: See what?

You go Romeo.


Nothing like some morning woohooing to get into the mood.

Sara: You know J. I'm into my third and final trimester and you have not asked about me or the baby.
So i was wondering do you want to feel the plum kick?

J: I don't want to hurt it.

Nonsense J just feel her belly.

J: Ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment