Thursday 26 February 2015

Gen 1, Chapter 1 - Getting started.


Today is the day where you start you own legacy Sara. How about you say hello to everyone?




Sara:  Hey nerds...Whats that about a legacy?

You cant go calling everyone nerds Sara. Ah now you are going to create your own legacy.

Sara: What if i don't want to create my own legacy? I just want to play games.

Well, you have no choice really. Besides it will be fun watching your genes being passed along and your name being passed on.

Sara: Whats the point I wont be alive to watch my family grow.

Maybe but I will and so will everyone else, That is the whole point in your legacy Sara you make everyone know your name even if its generations from now.

Sara: Fine, wheres my home?

That is right over there.

Sara: This? This is not a home it has no walls or a roof.



I know but its the rules.

Sara: Rules! There's rules? I want to see these rules.

The rules are more for my purpose than yours. Now why don't you get a job so we can earn the money to make this a home.

Sara: Hmmmm... Ah ha! Tech guru my kind of job.

Tech guru? Good choice with your traits. Lets go to the Library and get you some programming skills for that.

Sara: Yes! they have sims forever on this pc. I love this game!


Hey! Programming I said games will not get you far!

Sara: Yeah, Yeah. Keep your hair on.

This is going to be a rough ride with you.

Sara: Will not.

Will too!





No comments:

Post a Comment